Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to my 2nd Semester Class!!

Hello Ladies!

Welcome to your blog!!!!

I am hoping that each and every one of you will share your thoughts, insights, questions and musings! This blog is a place for you to discuss the week's goings on as well as your thoughts/feelings about the topics we discuss in class. You can also share information about the novels we read and the papers/presentations you will be doing.

I am asking you to post at least 3 blogs by every Monday for the previous week. These entries need to be at least one paragraph (4-6 sentences) in length and should be written using standard English/grammar. Students are also encouraged to comment on each other's entries--keep the comments relevant and do not demean each other. More than 3 blogs per week will earn you extra credit--as will meaningful/relevant comments on each other's blogs! :)

I will also post weekly--please feel free to comment on my entries as well! :)

I look forward to lots of interesting and informative interaction on this blog!!!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SORRY I SPELLED YOUR NAME MRS. WHEN IT REALLY IS MS...LOL..I DOESN'T MATTER YOU STILL LOVE ME THOUGH & YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T NOTICE IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ms.Ingram! I am very excited about this new Holocaust class because i have alot of questions that haven't been answered in previous classes I've took about the Holocaust. My most infamous question, as you know, is if the Nazi party hated the Jews, how is it that they believe in Jesus when Jesus is Jewish himself? Also, is it true that people were killed if their grandfather and great grandfather were Jewish because they were considered Jewish too?

    ReplyDelete