Sunday, January 24, 2010

uyyyyy i finallly finished my paper and power point!!! they both turned out relllli gud and my power point is verrryy colorfull!!! i started both like around 6 and just finished! the paper was easier than i taught....
the only bad part was that i had allllotttt of the family over and my favorite cuzzins which i rarley c were here and i was working on my stuff and i felt relli bad! cuz they wanted to go out but i cudnt.. i was relli mad but oh well! i learne that Martin Niemoller was a hero at first he helped hitler but then realized that hitler wanted to expell all jew from the chrch so he turned against him. and he wet his on way preeching and starting his own churches.. soo my paper turned out to be 4 and a little half.. i was researching and writting down wat i was gunna write since the begginig. so gunna hit the hay! peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment