Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blog numero uno for the week.

Today we continued, as usual, on World War One. FORTUNATELY, we focused on the end of World War One.
I thought that it was interesting that the armistice happened at the 11th hour, on the 11th day, during the 11th month. We also learned that the Peace Conference took place in Paris and the United States was part of the "Big Three," along with France and Great Britain.
The Treaty of Versailles was the treaty that was supposed to bring peace to all the countries involved in the war. In my opinion, it did the complete opposite.
Well, that's where I left off because I got called out to take pictures. Eh! /: I wish we would have gotten a heads up about them! But, I can't complain. I got to miss part of 4th, all of 6th, and 7th period. (: Woot Woot!
Yours Truly,
Nessa (K]

1 comment:

  1. yeah!! the end of 4th, 6th and 7th!
    all because of those lovely pictures :)
    Thank you Mrs Thompson for pullin us out :)
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete