Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Celebrate (: *

So today I went to work with my grandma and got four and a half services hours...kudos to me. (: but that's besides the point. Since it's nothing but old ladies that my grandma works with I had to listen to talk show stuff on the radio with them and I found out an interesting fact. Today is the 65th anniversary of the Liberation of Auschwitz. A smile came to my face when I heard the news. I thought I should share it with the class (:
Will write again soon, I don't have a choice... (;

Love Always,
Nessa k


->p.s Tomorrow (the 28th) is my Big Brother's Birthday -- He would've been 18! RIP I love you bro <3

-->p.p.s Tomorrow is also Mrs. Thompson's Birthday so...Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

--->p.p.p.s Get well soon Nellyyyyyyy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment