Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Holocaust Class!!


Today, I had to pick my hero or villain. So, I got to heroes and they are Hans and Sophie Schools of the White Rose. I've never heard of these people in my life, but I do honor the fact that they made and effort to put an end to the Holocaust. Although, I really love learn about the Holocaust, I'm not very excited about this. I am praying that when U start researching that what I found out about these two people are very interesting.I hope they are not the typical type of heroes I really hope they did something to make them really stand out from other heroes in the Holocaust.

3 comments:

  1. The picture above is an actual picture of Hans and Sophie Scholl, and another member of the White Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE YOUR PICTURES THEY ARE AMAZING...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics do add alot to the blog, Shanissa! Keep adding them!!!

    ReplyDelete