Friday, January 8, 2010

Intro

I'm so excited to learn more about the Holocaust. It has been one of the worst tragics in history. It is good experience that we have a whole semester to learn about the history in the Holocaust. I like there is a lot to learn, and it would be easier for me to understand of what actually happened.
I'm excited for the cool movies were going to see. I'm VERY excited to hopefully go to a field trip also. This class is going to be a lot of hard work.. but it should be lots of fun. ;)
So, if my hand falls off becuause of the notes we have ( which are like 20 or more slides) ugh. I blame this class. Love you Mrs. Ingram :)

- Vanessa Lopez

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Yeah i forgot about the field trip! Me too Nesaa I cant wait! I agree with you my hands are probably going to fall off as well but it is all worth it!

    ReplyDelete