Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Ghettos.


Today in Holocaust we learned about the ghettos and it seems like the more and more we learn about the Holocaust things just don't get any better at all. I mean I never knew that things were capable of getting any worse than what they already were. It was ridiculous, I think they said something about thousands of people living on about twenty blocks. Then they talked about how the little kids would get killed if they were caught smuggling. I just can't imagine how they remained so humble in spirit, because they were tortured in all ways possible. Then the day before, I forgot to mention, that women were stripped searched in front of everybody, which is highly embarrassing! Not only was it embarrassing, it was very painful. I heard that the German guards would literally stick their hands or nearly their arms up the Jewish women's vagina. I mean in today's society pregnant women are uncomfortable when they are looked at or checked to see where their baby head is when they are in labor or before labor. This is when they are dilating. So I can only imagine how it felt for a woman that was just not even having a child. UGH**** Above is a group of women who are going to be "checked" by German soldiers & if you look closely you will see a young girl in the line, which is very sad!

1 comment:

  1. wow! That image is so sad! I can imagine the humiliation and pain, etc.

    ReplyDelete