Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hitler the Cat!!!


So today, we started a whole new chapter and it is explains how Hitler took over the German government. I have to say, either Hitler is just a clever guy or the German government officials are just dumb. He was only one man, but then again he did have a mass amount of followers. If I were the governor of Germany at the time, I would have never let Hitler become a part of the democracy. Him and I would have been fist fighting, you know. He would have respected me by all means or he would have had to deal with me and my army! The funny part of the whole situation is, that Hitler was a punk. He never actually went out and fought. His little punk butt didn't even have a fist fight in his life, but people are so afraid of little Hitler.

No comments:

Post a Comment